- Getting your ears pierced at Claire’s can be free if you purchase their starter kit for $20-$25
- At Claire’s there no booking is required for ear piercing; however, you must provide various forms of identification like driver’s license, passport or national ID must be provided upon entry.
- Ear-piercing costs range from $20 to $80, depending on many factors and location (Source).
- The price chart provided in this article can enable one to make the right decision based on their preferences.
- Complex cartilage piercings tend to be costly ($45 to $85) than standard ear piercings like lobe or helix piercings.
- Visit various websites to get comprehensive information about ear piercing before deciding and depending on where you are located.
- Ask for the availability of aftercare services before proceeding with the procedure.
The cost of ear-piercing at Claire’s can be free, provided the studs are purchased from the piercer. Whether considering a first piercing or a subsequent one, we must consider several factors. So, what are some of the essential cost factors when it comes to ear-piercing?
1. The Place Where the Piercing Is Done?
Ear-piercing can be done in various tattoo parlors and malls. Where you decide to get this done depends on personal preferences and budget. However, compromising quality and hygiene for prices is not a good idea. Visiting professions like Walmart or Claire’s will save you from infections and reduce the healing time. Besides, the prices are fair with superb customer care.
2. The Type of Piercing
The versatility is creative! ->Top 16 Different Types of Ear Piercings https://t.co/FbnhbYQgBl
— Renee (@RVSNewark) September 8, 2016
Various ear piercings are available, and they can be overwhelming suppose one is undecided on what they need. The specific one you choose determines the amount you spend and the healing period and pain caliber. The kind of aftercare recommended will also be influenced by this. It is essential to know the prices of various ear-piercings to make a decision.
Conduct research to make an informed decision by checking the legit plugs like Claire’s and Walmart for prices and types of piercings. Here is a list of common piercing and the respective prices;
- Orbital piercing $25-$40
- Auricle Piercing $15-$20
- Tragus Piercing $35-$50
- Rook $35-$50
- Conch Piercing $45-$75
- Cartilage Piercing $20-$50
It is worth noting that these are not actual values as the types of jewelry used and the location may influence the prices.
3. Types of Jewelry Used
The professionals should determine the types of jewelry used because skin sensitivity to various jewelry and choices differs. You can choose from noble, hyper-allergenic, and surgical steel earrings depending on factors as skin sensitivity, preference, and one’s budget.
There are facts you need to get right when it comes to selecting earrings for sensitive skin. The listed below are some of them.
- Jewelry made from noble metals like gold and silver cause little or no irritation
- Titanium-made jewelry is trendy and slightly cheaper than platinum. They are also recommended for sensitive skin.
- We can still get affordable accessories at affordable prices even with skin sensitivity to most jewelry. Check for hypoallergenic jewelry in the tattoo parlors for a variety of choices.
- Earrings designed for sensitive skins are made such that they have no element of nickel in them.
- Hypoallergenic earrings are not as costly as most people presume, as some go for low as $6. Always ask many questions before buying.
- Buy the correct aftercare products for sensitivity as some products may worsen the condition.
People have preferences when buying different types of earrings. For instance, there are studs, hoops, drop and dangle, clip-on and magnetic earrings, ear cuffs, ear jacket, and ear crawler and other earing sets. All these have different prices and a range of designs.
4. The Type of Ear-Piercing Technique Used
It is worth noting that various techniques used in piercing damages the ears differently, hence; affecting the healing process and timeline. Techniques like the use of guns and studs are affordable compared to sterile needles. However, it is necessary to understand why the prices vary and the related risks when deciding on this.
We should also know that the extent of damage to the perichondrium and cartilage is the same despite the technique used. What matters is the aftercare and hygiene involved.
5. The Cost of Extra Purchase and Aftercare
Some fashionable individuals will consider buying extra accessories after they are done with the piercing. Such costs should be included in the cost of piercing. The amount used will depend on the type of jewelry one buys the location from where they are buying it, among other things.
Aftercare should also be included in the total cost because various aftercare products have a range of prices. For instance, the aftercare spray is recommendable because it’s alcohol-free, vegan, and easy to apply. Other products are also available for use from different websites depending on what you need.
All factors considered the cost of ear-piercing ranges from $15-$75. Various tattoo parlors and malls have great ear-piercing deals. Check out Walmart pricing for ear piercings and Claire’s before considering this should be a good idea. You can compare prices and visit when such deals are on.
The prices can be lower depending on where one is getting this done. However, it is essential to have factors like hygiene and aftercare in mind when deciding on this. It is also crucial to talk to a dermatologist before heading for an ear piercing.
Hi, my name’s David. I started this pricing blog as a side project to help people figure out the best prices on common services. Whether you’re trying to figure out how much it costs to get scanning done at Staples or the expense to bleach short hair, more than likely I’ve blogged about it. Shoot me an email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.