- According to research carried in UK cosmetic clinics, the average cost of under-eye fillers in the UK is £400 (Source)
- Under-eye filler in the USA costs an average of $525 (Source)
- Research reveals that in India, under-eye filler cost is around £500 to £650 (Source)
- In Australia, under-eye filler cost is around £400 (Source)
Under-eye filler is a dermal filler used to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It is a gel-like substance that is injected into the skin below the eyes to improve contour and create a more youthful appearance.
Under Eye Filler Cost Factors
In today’s time, with internet connection available almost everywhere, it is easy for clinics to offer their service from the comfort of their homes. There are a few factors that determine under-eye filler cost in a particular location:
- One factor is the living expenses and inflation rates of a specific country. Generally speaking, people in less developed countries tend to live a poorer life. Because they have not been exposed to many aesthetic procedures, they are more likely to spend less on such services.
- Another factor is whether a clinic offers a discount for service. For instance, UK cosmetic clinics offer a 15% discount to people who return for their next treatment within four months. Thus, it is likely that people who undergo under-eye filler costs at such clinics spend less during their first visit and more during the return visits which fall within four months.
2. Type of Filler
Another factor that determines under-eye filler cost is the type of filler used. Usually, there are two options to choose from: hyaluronic acid or collagen-like substances. Factors that may influence the choice include:
- Hyaluronic acid, which is cheaper than collagen-like substances, has shorter durability and is less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Collagen-like substances are made from animal products and, as a result, may cause an allergic reaction in some people. However, they tend to last longer than hyaluronic acid fillers.
3. Experience of the Clinician
The experience of the clinician also determines the cost of under-eye filler. In general, experience is positively correlated with under-eye filler cost. Thus, a less experienced clinician can charge lower rates than one with a lot of experience.
4. Size and Amount of the Area to Treat
Under-eye filler cost may vary according to the size of the area being treated. For example, treating both the under-eye area and laugh lines may incur a higher price than just treating the under-eye area. Similarly, the amount of filler required to achieve the desired effect may also affect the cost.
5. Add-On Services
In some cases, clinics may offer additional services such as laser treatment or Botox injections that can be used in conjunction with under-eye filler. The cost of these add-on services can also influence the overall cost of the treatment.
6. Underlying condition
Some people may require treatment for an underlying condition before they can undergo under-eye filler. For instance, those with severe dark circles may need to first address the issue with a laser treatment. The cost of this laser treatment will be in addition to the cost of the under-eye filler.
7. Time of Treatment
The time of year may also influence the under-eye filler cost. Many clinics offer lower rates during off-seasons, such as after Christmas or on public holidays. In addition to this, the day of the week may also affect the under-eye filler cost. For instance, a clinic is likely to charge higher rates around weekends and public holidays when more people are going in for aesthetic procedures.
8. Age of the patient
Under-eye filler cost will likely vary with the age of the patient. For instance, since senior citizens usually have less elasticity in their skin, it may be more difficult for them to achieve desired results when injected with fillers. As a result, they need to spend more money on repeated visits to treat this problem.
The way a patient takes care of their skin after the filler is injected may also affect under-eye filler costs. For instance, some clinics will offer special products that need to be used for a set period to treat any potential side effects. In addition to this, patients should avoid touching the area during this period and apply only very gentle makeup. The cost of these products must be borne by the patient, which may increase the total cost of the treatment.
You would think that an under eye filler is the perfect solution to get rid of those pesky dark circles. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.
It’s important to know what the side effects are before you try it out for yourself. Some of these side effects include swelling, redness, lumpiness, and bruising.
It is important for a person to know what the side effects of under-eye filler are in order to make an educated decision about whether or not they want to go through with a treatment.
The most common side effects from this procedure include swelling, redness, and irritation. A patient may have all three of these symptoms or just one at a time.
10. Quality of under-eye filler
The quality of the filler used also has an impact on the cost. In general, cheaper fillers tend to be less durable and may need to be replaced more often. As a result, patients may need to return for additional treatments more frequently, which can increase the overall cost of the treatment.
When is an under-eye filler required?
- Fixing the symmetrical differences in the eyes
- Under-eye filler can help to correct the differences between the eyes. This is done by filling in any hollows or sunken areas under the eyes.
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Under-eye filler can also be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. In particular, it can help to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines that have not yet become deeper wrinkles.
- Removing prominent veins
Similarly, the under-eye filler can also be used to remove prominent veins from around the eyes. This is possible because under-eye fillers are designed to lift and support the skin, making them suitable for treating a wide range of skin woes on the face.
Many factors can influence the under-eye filler cost. Some of these include the size and amount of area being treated, the experience of the clinician, type of filler used, and add-on services offered. It is important to be aware of all these factors when deciding whether to undergo this procedure.
Hi, my name’s David. I started this pricing blog as a side project to help people figure out the best prices on common services. Whether you’re trying to figure out how much it costs to get scanning done at Staples or the expense to bleach short hair, more than likely I’ve blogged about it. Shoot me an email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.